2004-W 1 oz Proof American Silver Eagle (w/Box & COA)
The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States, containing a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. The mirrorlike Proof finish on this coin only adds to the beauty of this valued investment.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the mint-issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 2004 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. A "W" mint mark represents the West Point Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.