1928 PCGS MS64
One of the most iconic designs ever on a coin, this $2.50 Indian is the perfect combination of collectible and affordable and would be the perfect coin to add in any set or collection!
· Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
· Mintage of 416,000.
· PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
· Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
· Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
· Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt.
· Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.