1928 thru 1928-G $2.00 U.S. Notes Red Seal Cull/Good
Series of our choice from 1928 through 1928-G. These are notes that can not be placed in a better grade range due to some detraction.
This listing contains notes that could be an off quality cull, a nicer note with inked writing, multiple tears, missing corners, major stains, or they could be any combination of the above. If there is an issue with the note, then this is where you'll find it. These Two Dollar Bills were the first issued in the small size adopted in 1928.
- These $2 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1928.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Heavily circulated notes from series 1928 through 1928-G.
- These notes will be in Cull to Good condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Thomas Jefferson on the front with an engraving of his Virginia home, Monticello on the back.