1908 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold No Motto MS-63 PCGS
1908 is the only year that the Denver Mint made these coins without the motto "In God We Trust". These beautiful coins were minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage". A nice original coin with a low mintage of only 663,750.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.